Dr. Juliana Latif
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Kings’ College London, UK
- Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine, National University of Singapore
- “Diplomate” in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine, American Board of Anti-aging & Regenerative medicine
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Korean Thread Lifting Master Course, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate in competence in Skin Rejuvenation (Fractional Lasers), Chemical peels, Filler injection, Botulinum toxin injection, Laser for treating skin pigmentation and Assisted lasers or intense pulsed light for hair removal awarded by the Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group, Singapore
- Official Training Provider for the ‘Facial Aesthetics Course (Basic Module: Botox and Fillers)’ conducted by the DSS Academy.
Dr. Juliana was awarded a government scholarship from her home country of Brunei to pursue medicine in the UK. She graduated from the Guys’, Kings’ and St. Thomas’ School of Medicine, Kings’ College London in 2006, and went on to complete her Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine at the National University of Singapore.
Dr Juliana started her journey into the realm of Aesthetic medicine many years ago as a general practitioner where she developed a special interest in treating acne and other skin conditions. She brings along with her to her aesthetic practice the same care, concern and relationship building values that she had as a family doctor. She has over the years developed a keen pursuit in non-surgical facial aesthetics using a combination of botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and threads to achieve optimal facial contouring for her patients. This then motivated her to undertake a Masters in Non-surgical Facial Aesthetics from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK. She strongly believes that it is important to always keep abreast of the latest updates and techniques and therefore continues to enrich her skills by attending regular workshops, courses, conferences and masterclasses both in Singapore and internationally.
Her ethos is that no one face or patient is the same and that it is important to customize treatment recommendations individually with each patients’ needs and personalities in mind.