Dr. Wenus Ho
- MBChB (Edinburgh)
- Postgraduate diploma of dermatology with distinction, The University of London.
- Postgraduate diploma from the Royal College of Physician , UK (MRCP UK)
- Graduate diploma of family medicine, National university of Singapore
- Graduate diploma of occupational medicine , National University of Singapore.
- Diploma of aesthetic medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate of competences in botox, dermal fillers, ablative laser, intense pulse light and chemical peels
- Certificate of Korean Thread Lifting, The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Dr Wenus Ho is a family physician and a designated workplace doctor with a decade of clinical experience. She is also currently a postgraduate tutor for the Graduate Diploma of Family Medicine (GDFM) Training Program in the Yong Yoo Lin School of Medicine, Singapore.
Dr Ho is an experienced physician who has taken a special interest in Family Medicine, Aesthetic Medicine and Dermatology. Her postgraduate training followed by years of clinical experience in Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine have provided her with a broad exposure and excellent working knowledge of the common conditions encountered.
In her Aesthetic practice Dr. Ho is especially renowned for her soft touch, through which she aims to deliver to her patients exceptional natural looking results. Through constantly advancing her skills and keeping abreast of the latest treatments and technologies available in the aesthetic market, Dr Ho is able to deliver to her patients a fresher, younger and more rejuvenated look.
As a Family Physician, Dr Ho is concerned not only with the acute and/or chronic medical problems of her patients, but also focuses on keeping them well, healthy and functioning for the long run. Therefore, disease prevention through health screening and counselling on diet, exercise and weight management form an integral part of Dr Ho’s practice.